The Tilemahos Armed Eagle is the latest vaporizer of the inventor of most Imeo Thanasis e-cigarette systems.
This self-winding evaporator made of stainless steel can be operated without tools and wire with a spring made of zirconium. The resistance of the resulting winding can be varied from about 0.3 ohm to about 0.6 ohms by shortening and pulling out the spring.
With 2 interchangeable plus pole pins (1.5 mm, 2 mm and 5 mm without pin), the Tilemahos Armed is suitable for classic mouth-to-mouth and direct inhalation (open draw). The pins are included in the delivery and can be replaced quickly, the Tilemahos Armed Eagle therefore dispenses with a controllable airflow control.
The glass tank holds approx. 5 ml of liquid and can be filled from above by unscrewing the top cap.
The Liquid Control can be adjusted below the Drip Tips, in contrast to the predecessor completely independent of the Drip Tip. When closing the LC, the tank is completely closed, the base can be removed from below, even when the tank is filled. So the Tilemahos Armed Eagle can be freshly wound anytime, even with a full tank.
The deck is larger than the Tilemahos Armed, so even larger Clapton coils have enough space.
– Tool-free winding exchange with springomizer spring made of zirconium or classic self-winding
– Adjustable positive pole with exchangeable draft reductions (1.5 mm – 2 mm and 5 mm without reduction)
– For both classic jaw traction (MTL) and direct inhalation ( open draw)
– Liquid control adjustable by turning the LC below the Drip Tip
– filling from above
– Lots of space to fill, by unscrewing the topcap
– The topcap must not be removed during filling, this can be locked to the LC
– Tool-free exchange of positive pole AFC pins possible, with filled tank
– access to the winding, even when filled tank
– Collector tanks to avoid “bubbling”
– Window to check the level
– Glass tank easily replaceable
– 100% VG compatible
– Drip tip with splash guard (spitback protection)
Removable drip tip – No heat build-up on the driptip as there is no direct contact to the housing
– No tools needed to change the base from self-winders to Springomizer
– Large deck with 6 mm space for large windings
– Optimized pole bolts for Clapton coil windings
– 4 mm liquid channels for all types of liquid
– Available in matt